EU-funding of research on Sustainable Work – 8th of November
EU-funding for research on Sustainable work as a resource for health, innovation and growth
Place and time: 8 November 2017, Royal Viking Hotel, Vasagatan 1 (near Central station), Stockholm
Please register here for free: htttps://simpleeventsignup.com/events/98214
Maria Albin, Professor, Karolinska Institute, Chair Sustainable work 2020 and Inger Schaumburg, Director National Research Centre for the Working Environment, Vice chair PEROSH
10.30 The Challenges of Horizon2020’s Work programmes 2018 – 2020 and the upcoming Framework Nine Programme.
Ann Uustalo, (tbc), DG Research, Unit of Public health
11.00 How to provide an integral approach to get your sustainable work and OSH expertise accepted in the EU.
Jan Michiel Meeuwsen, PEROSH, Manager International Affairs
11.30 What sources exist for EU-funded research on sustainable work?
- Horizon 2020 programmes Anna Halldén, NCP, Vinnova
- Other funds within EU (Dg Employment, DG Growth , ESF etc) Jan Michiel Meeuwsen, coordinator PEROSH and Kenneth Abrahamsson, Adjunct professor, Luleå University of Technology
- EU-OSHA and Eurofound. Elisabeth Lagerlöf, Senior consultant, Sustainable work 2020
13.30 How to succeed with a Horizon 2020 project proposal.
Anna Halldén, NCP Vinnova
14.00 Examples of successful projects
- Swedish experiences. Jan Johansson, professor, Luleå University of Technology
- Inclusive Growth Infrastructure Diffusion, Guy van Gyes, project coordinator, HIVA, University of Leuven, Belgium
14.30 Parallel sessions for potential match-making (Coffee served in each group)
Short introduction: Finding EU research partners and business partners
- Mental health at the workplace
- Chronic diseases and ageing at work
- Migration and sustainable work
- Digitalisations and its challenges for sustainable work and work environment
- Other areas
15.30 Future of work and social rights in Europe
Allan Larsson, (tbc) Advisor to EU-president Jean-Claude Juncker
16.00 Social gathering